Sunday, January 28, 2007

People gave us extra drink tickets - no buens...

Oooook, so Joanna and I just returned from the Awards Night party, and yes, people were handing us their extra drink tickets left and right. Needless to say, we had a fun night.

Highlights:
- Joanna talked to our favorite director from last year, Carlos Bolado (a resident of San Francisco!).

- I got up the nerve to accost the "Rocket Science" people again and managed to get a picture with them. The good (sad?) part was that my favorite guy was like, "Were you the girl from the bus?" To which I responded, "Yes, I'm stalking you." And he said, "That's hot." That's right, the 18-year-old possibly gay actor told me my unhealthy habits were hot. Jackpot!

Ok, we have to be up in 4 hours. This is not good. Night night!

1 Comments:

Blogger ash said...

hahaha! I hope y'all had a fabulous time!

1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home